1. The fastest growing demographic on Twitter is the 55-64 year age bracket. That’s a growth of 79% since 2012.
2. 93% of marketers are using social media.
3. 23% of Facebook users check their account at least 5 times a day.
4. LinkedIn has over 3 million company pages with over 1 billion endorsements.
5. 91% of mobile Internet access is for social activities with 73% of smartphone owners accessing social networks through apps at least once per day.
6. Around 46% of web users will look towards social media when making a purchase.
7. Social Media is the number one activity on the web
8. Even though 62% of marketers blogged or planned to blog in 2013, only 9% of US marketing companies employed a full-time blogger
9. 25% of Facebook users don't bother with privacy settings
10. Every second 2 new members join LinkedIn